My Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 Results
|I just finished the Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment as outlined in the book StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath.
According to this test, my top 5 strengths are:
- Intellection – People strong in the Intellection theme are characterized by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions.
- Ideation – People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
- Learner – People strong in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
- Strategic – People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
- Input – People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
If I want to play big (and I do), I should play to these strengths.